In-ground concrete swimming pools are long lasting but over time will need some extra love. A pool without a sealed coping or substandard pool interior could be costing you heaps in chemicals and water rates, while becoming dangerous for family and friends. Our team can help you in deciding the best possibilities in the concrete pool renovation process which consists of:
- Estimates and Preparation: After the onsite inspection we provide a detailed quote for you to consider.
- Interior Chip Out: Once the swimming pool is drained, the pool interior surface is chipped out by jackhammers and air chisels.
- Pool Scapes: We are QBCC Licensed to help you create whatever you can dream up.
- Interior Surfacing: We qualified Solid Plasters, Wall and Floor Tilers with a wide range of interior pool surfacing options. Pebble Crete, Marble Sheen, and Glass Pool Surfaces.
- Pool Fill: After your pool has been resurfaced your pool is filled with water. This takes approximately 12-30 hours depending on the size of your pool and represents the most important phase in the pool renovation project.
- Start-Up: After adding all necessary chemicals to balance the water and mechanically start all pumps and pool features, your pool is swim-ready.